Experience AMD FirePro™ Professional Graphics Rebate Offer
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THIS IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE
The Experience AMD FirePro™ Professional Graphics Rebate Offer (the “Promotion”) is open to pre-approved (as defined below) end-customer companies, partnerships and sole proprietorships located in the United States, including the District of Columbia or Canada (excluding Quebec), France, Germany, and the United Kingdom (the “Territory”) that purchase Eligible AMD Products (as defined below) from an AMD Approved Reseller (as defined below) during the Promotion Period (each such end-customer company, partnership or sole proprietorship referred to herein as an “Eligible Customer”). An Eligible Customer may not be controlled in whole or in part by an employee of Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (“AMD”), Rayment & Collins (the North American fulfilment agency), Outbound Field Service Ltd. (the European fulfilment agency), any authorized reseller of AMD products (an “AMD Authorized Reseller”), or an immediate family member (parent, child, sibling or spouse, regardless of where they live, or persons living in same household, whether related or not) of such employee.
AMD is offering the Promotion to select, Eligible Customers on a case-by-case basis on approval by AMD (“AMD Approved Eligible Customers”). To apply for approval, logon to http://www.fireprographics.com/experience/uk/apply.asp and complete the online approval application form. This form will be reviewed by AMD, and a response will be sent to the email address provided by the applicant. Please allow up to seven (7) working days for a response. If no response is received after 7 working days, the applicant should (i) check his/her ”junk” email or “spam” folder to see of the email has been directed there; and (ii) if email is not found, contact email@example.com.
Upon AMD approval, which may be granted in AMD’s sole discretion, AMD will email the Eligible Customer a unique reference code (“Pre-Approval Code”). Such pre-approval is a condition of participation in this Promotion. Pre-Approval Code must be provided when submitting the rebate claim (as described below) in conjunction with the purchase of an Eligible AMD Product during the Promotion Period from an AMD Approved Reseller in accordance with these terms and conditions. If, in its sole discretion, AMD determines not to pre-approve the applicant, AMD may send applicant an email to that effect. AMD is not required to provide the basis for its decision. Applicants may reapply for a Pre-Approval Code during the Promotion Period, in accordance with these terms and conditions; however, LIMIT: only one (1) rebate per Eligible Customer, regardless of the number of Eligible AMD Products purchased or Authorized AMD Resellers patronized.
NOT ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE APPROVED. APPLICANTS WISHING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS PROMOTION ARE CAUTIONED NOT TO PURCHASE AMD ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS IN ANTICIPATION OF A REBATE UNLESS AND UNTIL AMD HAS NAMED APPLICANT AN ELIGIBLE CUSTOMER AND ISSUED APPLICANT A PRE-APPROVAL CODE. THE PURCHASE DATE OF THE ELIGIBLE AMD PRODUCT CANNOT PRECEDE THE DATE THAT THE ELIGIBLE CUSTOMER WAS ASSIGNED A PRE-APPROVAL CODE. AMD WILL HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE A REBATE TO ANY APPLICANT WHO PURCHASES AN ELIGIBLE AMD PRODUCT WITHOUT FIRST RECEIVING THE AFOREMENTIONED PRE-APPROVAL CODE.
Applications for approval must be received no later than 30 June 2015. Once approval has been given, purchase of an Eligible AMD Product must occur no later than 17 July 2015 in order to use the promotional Pre-Approval Code. Pre-Approval Codes expire and are void after 17 July 2015.
Restrictions on Eligible AMD Product purchases:
- .AMD Approved Eligible Customers must purchase an Eligible AMD Product, either as standalone component or as part of a workstation system (provided that the Eligible AMD Product incorporated within such workstation system is clearly indicated), on or before 17 July 2015 from an AMD Approved Reseller located in the Territory. A listing of AMD Approved Resellers participating in the Promotion is available at http://www.fireprographics.com/experience/uk/buy.asp.
- Upon timely purchase of Eligible AMD Product, AMD Approved Eligible Customers must visit the Promotion redemption site (http://www.fireprographics.com/experience/uk/claim.asp) and complete the rebate claim form. As part of this submission, the AMD Approved Eligible Customer must include a verifiable form of the receipt of purchase obtained from the AMD Approved Reseller (i.e., copy of the electronic receipt, or other official sales document). Claims submissions for rebate must be submitted no later than 31 July 2015. Any unclaimed submissions received thereafter are VOID.
Eligible AMD products Maximum Rebate
|Designated products||Maximum Cash Back €||Maximum Cash Back $ (US Dollars / Canadian Dollars)||Maximum Cash Back £|
|AMD FirePro™ W9100||1830||2000 / 2500||1340|
|AMD FirePro™ W8100||575||625 / 785||420|
|AMD FirePro™ W7100||370||400 / 500||270|
|AMD FirePro™ W5100||185||200 / 250||135|
An Eligible AMD Product purchased by an AMD Approved Eligible Customer from an Authorized AMD Reseller in accordance with these offer terms and conditions shall be entitled to a maximum rebate (in the form described herein) equal to the lessor of (a) the amount indicated below in the “Maximum Rebate $” column (CAD, EUR, GBP or USD, depending on the currency of purchase), or 50% of the actual amount paid for the Eligible AMD Product, excluding taxes (as indicated in the original point-of-sale invoice). FORM OF REBATE: In Europe, the rebate may take the form of (a) a check made out in the name of the Eligible Customer; or (b) a wire transfer to the Eligible Customer’s bank account. In North America, the rebate may take the form of (a) a check made out in the name of the Eligible Customer; (b) a wire transfer to the Eligible Customer’s bank account; or (c) a Visa gift card. Form of rebate is subject to AMD’s sole discretion. Visa gift cards may be subject to their own terms and conditions.
By way of example: (i) if an Eligible Customer purchased an AMD FirePro W7100 card during the Promotion Period for £600, the Eligible Customer would be entitled to a rebate award of £270; (ii) if another Eligible Customer purchased the same card for £1000, that Eligible Customer would be entitled to a rebate award of £270 and (iii) if a third Eligible Customer purchased the same card for £500, that Eligible Customer would be entitled to a rebate award of £250. Amounts shown in this example are subject to the restrictions on the form of the rebate set forth above.
Other restrictions and limitations:
- Please allow forty-five (45) days for rebate shipment or wiring, as applicable.
- Return or reselling of the Eligible Product after submission of redemption form voids the offer, and AMD reserves the right to disqualify, “stop payment,” or demand return of any funds awarded to the participant if it determines that the Eligible Product purchased pursuant to a rebate redemption request was returned or resold.
- Any tax liability or reporting obligation related to any rebate award is the sole responsibility of the Eligible Customer
- AMD, Rayment & Collins, Outbound Field Service Ltd., and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, directors, and agents are not responsible, to the extent permitted by law, for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, however and by whomever caused, printing errors or omission or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the application or reporting process or the offer; or (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or any processing of information related thereto. AMD, Rayment & Collins, Outbound Field Service Ltd. and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, directors, and agents is not bound by and will be under no liability for, any statement by any retailer in conflict with these terms and conditions including, but not limited to, statements regarding the eligibility of any particular product, any Pre-Approval Code, or the availability of remaining Promotion rebate funds.
Disputes: Except where prohibited, applicant (whether determined to be an Eligible Customer or otherwise) agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of California or the appropriate California State Court located in Santa Clara County, California; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs wholly related to this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any applicant (whether determined to be an Eligible Customer or otherwise) be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any participant (whether determined to be an Eligible Customer or otherwise) and AMD in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Some jurisdictions do not allow for limitations of certain remedies or damages and so this provision may not apply to you.